- About Me:
- First and foremost I am a Christian who loves Jesus Christ and am totally dedicated to His cause. I am a teacher of God’s Word and a Biblical counselor. I had a jail ministry (no longer) and I give my testimony at different churches. I dearly love Bible studies. I also home school our granddaughter whom we have had since she was three years old (I home schooled all of our children) …and I enjoy cooking, crocheting, gardening and reading good books. I do a lot of Bible studies and listening to great pastors preaching God’s Word.
I enjoy being with my best friend (who happens to be my life partner – my husband). I love and enjoy my children, grandchildren, family and friends.
- My Favorite Music:
- Mainly Gospel music, a few soft rock and a few country songs. I only enjoy the songs that are uplifting because others are a waste of time. Why waste your precious emotions on ungodly, or rebellious songs and music?
- My Favorite TV Shows:
- Les Feldick’s Bible studies, John MacArthur, Adrian Rogers and Alistair Begg’s preaching, David Reagan and Hal Lindsey prophecy programs and many other God ordained ministries on TV.
I also like to watch Cash Cab, HGTV, DIY and cooking shows.
- My Favorite Movies:
- My all time favorite movie has to be Anne of Green Gables but there are many others that run a close second: The Passion, End Of The Spear, Narnia, The Nativity Story, Sound Of Music, Fiddler On The Roof and many others.
- My Favorite Books:
- My favorite Authors would be a better way to let you know my favorite books:
Oswald Chambers, George MacDonald, C.S. Lewis, Bodie Thoene, Michael Phillips/Judith Pella, Paul Brand and Philip Yancey. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- My Favorite Quotations:
Though I am His sheep, I’m still prone to stray,
So Jesus in love sends afflictions my way;
The lessons that come in this school of deep pain
Will teach me to follow my Lord once again! —Bosch
When this passing world is done,
When has sunk yon glaring sun,
When I stand with Christ in glory,
Looking o’er life’s finished story,
Then, Lord, shall I fully know——
Not till then——how much I owe.
~Robert Murray M’Cheyne (1813 – 1843)
“If life is meaningless then you should have never have found out that there was no meaning”
– C.S. Lewis
Whole, unbruised, unbroken men are of little use to God ~ J. R. Miller
Every step on the pathway of spiritual progress will be marked by the bloody footprints of wounded self-love. ~ Alexander MacLaren